SENIOR ARCHITECTURAL SPECIFICATION EDITOR - MASTERSPEC
- Senior Architect or Architectural Designer
- A senior full time position with the leading specification company
- Auckland location
- A different sort of working day
New Zealand's leading construction specification system, Masterspec, require a specification editor/writer for the position of senior Technical Editor, Masterspec is used by over 1300 design organisations and provides specification facilities for over 180 manufacturers and suppliers, delivered through world class technology systems. The large range of construction materials and systems we cover provide a varied and challenging mix of topics to be researched, investigated and documented.
This new role would suit a senior Architect/Architectural Designer, preferably experienced in using Masterspec and Word, and who enjoys research and it's practical application. You would work as part of a team of technical editors, using PC computers with; Word, data base and online (Masterspec NextGen) tools. Specific data base training will be provided, and you will be up and running in two days.
Main duties are:
- writing and amending specification templates
- researching and writing topical and technical articles for the industry
- assisting the Managing Editor
Preferred skills, experience and attributes:
- 10 years experience minimum
- good English language and communication skills essential
- local industry design and construction knowledge essential
- good working knowledge of NZ Codes and Standards
- self motivated and an effective team player
- be a NZ permanent resident or hold a valid NZ work permit
Masterspec is a part of Construction Information Ltd, which is industry owned by respected organisations within the design and construction industry, and has a strong industry-good focus.
For further information on the company and its services refer to: www.masterspec.co.nz.
If you want a new challenge and a different sort of working day, we look forward to hearing from you, apply in writing or contact:
Construction Information Ltd
09 631 7044
27 Jan 2017