WORK SECTION UPDATES AND DELETIONS - JULY 2015
It's been a busy month for the Masterspec editorial team and we have had an unusually high amount of activity around our branded sections. As usual we will feature all the new work sections in Masterspec NOTES, but we thought we'd create this page referenceing all the activity, why changes were made, which sections have been deleted and which sections have been combined into new sections.
Masons Building Products
The following sections have been consolidated into one 4282MP Masons Plaster Systems and re-named
- 4282ME Masons Enviro AAC Panel System
- 4282MP Masons Plasterbrick Masonry System
- 4282MT Masons Thermalcrete Interlocking Panels
- 4284XR Masons XRV Insulated Panel System
Section 4161MP Masons Barricade Building Wrap has been updated to include new products.
- Ht green – under floor poly film
- Hydro window tape – around windows
- Air tight – PEF rod around windows
- FR1 building wrap – fire rated synthetic
- Wrap strap – strapping around the wrap
Consequently it now has a new title, 4161MP Masons Underlays, DPM and DPC (but retains the same number)
Two existing sections have been merged into one.
- 4254TW has been deleted and TS 10 Weatherboard Cladding has been added to an existing facade cladding section 4254TM.
- 4254TM also has a name change from 4254TM Trespa® Meteon panel facade cladding to 4524TM Trespa® Meteon facade cladding.
They also have a new section out, 4253XF Meteon Profile PXF panel facade cladding.
The 6125SA Sika floor finishes section has been withdrawn and replaced with the following nine new Sika sections:
- 6122SR Sika Cement based floor repair and levelling
- 6125SC Sika Comfortfloor floor system
- 6125SE Sika Electrostatic conductive floor finishes
- 6125SG Sika General coloured floor finishes
- 6125SM Sika Concrete moisture control system
- 6125ST Sika Chemical / temperature resistant floors
- 6125SV Sika Car park waterproofing finishes
- 6133SP Sika Pulastic sports surfaces
- 6133SS Sika Clear sealers
As a result of the name change from the Laminex Group to Laminex New Zealand, two of the four existing sections have been reviewed and updated to reflect this change. These sections are
- 5133S Seratone® Panel Linings
- 5431S Strandfloor® Reconstituted Timber Floors
The other two sections, 4259L Laminam® Facade Cladding System and 6211L Laminam® Porcelain Tiling are currently under review and will be released shortly.
Laminex have also released a new section 5517LB Laminex New Zealand Benchtops.