NEW SPECIFICATIONS SEMINAR SERIES FOR 2017
This new event is completely revised from the 2016 training, focusing on what you need as a specifier now and into the future. We'll be covering:
- Specifying basics – what actually is a specification and what makes a great specification
- Using Masterspec - getting the most out of your subscription
- What's new? - recently released and future software developments
- The latest changes to Codes and Standards and how they affect you
- Linking to your drawings with MasterKey
This is a FREE, must-not-miss event for anyone currently specifying or planning for any size construction project.
Book today for you and your team.
| LOCATION || DATE/TIME || ADDRESS || BOOK |
|KAPITI ||DATE TO BE CONFIRMED* ||Southward Museum, Otaihanga Road, Otaihanga, Paraparaumu |
|AUCKLAND 7 |
|Tuesday 15th Aug, 5.30 pm ||The Boardroom, Masterspec, 2.11, 72 Dominion Rd, Mt Eden |
* While the date for Kapiti has yet to be confirmed, we are accepting bookings for a ticket at the link shown - we will advise you in plenty of time when a suitable date is fixed.