Masterspec and Standards New Zealand have created a special Masterspec catalogue for Standards referenced in Masterspec and negotiated special subscription fees for Masterspec subscribers.
Subscribers have 24/7 electronic online access to a portfolio of more than 800 building related Standards as referenced in Masterspec.
The range of Standards is pre-set and cannot be personalised. However, Standards included will be modified from time to time to reflect the Standards referenced in Masterspec.
Click here to view the Standards Online How-to page
Click here to view a list of Standards included.
| ||Benefits |
- Easy 24/7 electronic access to Standards Online Library Masterspec catalogue through the Masterspec website or through Masterspec Link.
- Specially negotiated affordable annual subscription fees based on the number of qualifying staff.
- Limited hardcopy printing for own use.
- Copy and paste option for including parts of Standards in building consent documents.
- Amendments are automatically updated on the Standards website ensuring you are viewing the up to date version.
- Easy payments with fee added to Masterspec subscription.
| ||How to Access |
Subscribers access the Standards Online Library Masterspec Catalogue through the Masterspec Website or via Link using Masterspec subscriber login details. Standards are then viewable through the Standards New Zealand secure website.
| ||What it Costs |
1-2 qualifying staff $195.00 ex GST per annum
3-5 qualifying staff $345.00 ex GST per annum
6-10 qualifying staff $445.00 ex GST per annum
10+ qualifying staff - by quotation
For details on "qualifying staff" refer to Subscription Fee Schedule above.
Above fees are additional to any Masterspec system subscriptions.
| ||How to Subscribe |
Fill out the Masterspec Subscription Agreement for Standards Online Library available above. Return by fax or mail to Masterspec. Masterspec will contact you to arrange payment, or for organisations with 10+ qualifying staff, arrange for a quotation to be prepared by Standards New Zealand.
Click here to subscribe.
NOTE. This service is only available to Masterspec subscribers. Minimum subscription period is 24 months.