Try Masterspec for Free
We offer a 30-day free trial so you can get to know our features before subscribing, no credit card information needed.
- Access to the Basic Library.
- Full access to miproducts for product research.
- Full access to mDocs Technical Library to attach manufacturer documentation.
- 30 Days of uninterrupted specifying.
- Live, up-to-date specifications.
- Full editing and updating functionality.
- Training resources straight into your inbox.
START MY FREE TRIAL
Start your free trial today.
- Create an account using your work email address.
- Confirm your account through email.
- Login to begin your free trial.
CREATE A FREE ACCOUNT
How it works
You'll have access to nearly all of our features, including mDocs and the Basic library's work sections. This means you can learn how the Masterspec platform works and create a specification within minutes.
Here are some things to note about your trial.
- You can create as many specifications as you want. When you're ready to upgrade to paid service, you'll be able to export these onto your computer.
- Your specification is private during your trial. This means you can begin collaborating through Work Section Support as soon as you purchase library access.
- If your trial expires, you won't have access to your specifications until you upgrade to a paid library.
While you can use most features during a trial, you'll want to keep these limitations in mind:
- You will not be able to export your specification until you upgrade to a paid service.
- Work Section Support collaboration will not be accessible through the free trial.
- You will have unlimited access to the Basic library only.
What happens when my trial ends?
You will receive a reminder email before your trial ends, giving you a chance to consider your next steps. You'll have a few options:
- When you are ready to subscribe, simply upgrade to a paid service by choosing from our selection of eight libraries and the practice size.
- You can upgrade at any time during your trial by selecting selecting 'Join Online'.
- If your trial expires and you choose not to join Masterspec, your specifications will be deleted.
SUBSCRIBE TO MASTERSPEC
START MY FREE TRIAL