Associate your account with your practice
All system users must be registered with individual logins before they can access Masterspec. If you have already registered, then login using your email address and password.
In order that you can view and create practice specifications, it is necessary to associate your User Account with your practice's subscription account.
Login to Masterspec online, then select the My Details tab and My Subscription Access from the dropdown menu bar.
You will see a list of Practices that have added you to their subscription.
Select the name of the practice account you wish to connect to, then select Connect.
NOTE: Individuals can be associated with more than one practice, as this allows users to operate in a freelance or multiple part-time capacity. However you can only be Connected to one practice account at a time.
Return to the Home Page.
To identify that you have connected to your practice;
- Your name and in some cases your practice logo, will be on the top right hand side of the screen
- A logo and practice name will appear on the right hand column of the Home Page
- Practice specification writers are listed
- The Masterspec Libraries the practice has subscribed to are listed
- The practice specifications are listed in the main window
If you cannot see any of these key indicators, then please refer back to your practice Master Administrator.