Adding Work Sections
Work sections are loaded from the right hand column libraries to the left hand column. This is achieved by selecting different buttons to add different content.
To add work sections from the Masterspec library, click on the appropriate system. i.e. MASTERSPEC STANDARD.
Click on the appropriate tab to select a work section by CBI coding number or type a keyword into the search field and click GO. The section will pop up in the search results by subject.
To download the section into the document you have some options:
- If you have not used Search navigate the listings by opening and closing the listing groups using the grey arrows to the side
- To download the section by running the Q&A session and pre-edit the content, select the work section title (in orange)
- To generate a full section download without Q&A, click the paper icon.
- To load a preview of the current Masterspec master for that section select the magnify icon
- To open a window with client contact and downloads available select the Information icon
It's important to remember that Masterspec provides a template only. It is still necessary for you to carefully review and edit the work section even after using the Q&A pre-edit selection tool.
Once a work section has been imported it will populate the specification section and work flow panel (as per the diagram). This panel can then be used as a work flow indicator for your writing team.
A quick visual check will show whether a work section requires editing, is complete or has a Masterspec update that needs to be reviewed and approved - as the icon indicates. (Refer to Icon Indicator Key)