Create your Personal Account
All system users must be registered with individual logins before they can access Masterspec. If you have already registered, then login using your email address and password.
If you do not have an individual login registration, you must create a Masterspec user account using your current practice email address and a personal password by filling out the required fields.
1. Go to masterspec.co.nz. Click on the orange Log In button top right, then select the “Create an Account” link.
2. Fill in all the fields in the form. Your user name will be the email address you use to register. Create a strong password that you will remember.
We recommend subscribing to our NOTES newsletter, as it’s the best way to keep up with changes.
Once you have filled in the required fields, select 'Submit'. You will be sent an email to activate your account.
3. When you receive the email you must confirm the account by clicking on the link to activate your account.
Once it’s activated you’ll be notified. Follow the link ….. and login.
Once logged in, you’ll be taken to your personal Masterspec Dashboard. Here you can
- View your profile details
- Change your login access details
- Update your email subscriptions and
- Upload an image or logo to represent you
You can also link to a practice subscription, which we cover next.